v. 动词欣赏,重视;感激,欢迎;理解,领会;升值
I appreciate your help.
我感激你的帮助。
We appreciate your understanding.
我们感谢你的理解。
She appreciates good music.
她欣赏好音乐。
They appreciate the support.
他们感激支持。
I appreciate your honesty.
我感激你的诚实。
We appreciate your patience.
我们感激你的耐心。
He appreciates fine art.
他欣赏美术。
I appreciate your effort.
我感激你的努力。
They appreciate your kindness.
他们感激你的好意。
We appreciate your feedback.
我们感激你的反馈。
She appreciates your concern.
她感激你的关心。
I appreciate your generosity.
我感激你的慷慨。
They appreciate the opportunity.
他们感激这个机会。
We appreciate your cooperation.
我们感激你的合作。
He appreciates your advice.
他感激你的建议。
I appreciate your flexibility.
我感激你的灵活性。
They appreciate your dedication.
他们感激你的奉献。
We appreciate your promptness.
我们感激你的迅速。
She appreciates your creativity.
她感激你的创造力。
I appreciate your time.
我感激你的时间。
They appreciate your commitment.
他们感激你的承诺。
We appreciate your diligence.
我们感激你的勤奋。
He appreciates your insight.
他感激你的洞察力。
I appreciate your trust.
我感激你的信任。
They appreciate your enthusiasm.
他们感激你的热情。
We appreciate your prompt reply.
我们感激你的迅速回复。
She appreciates your hard work.
她感激你的辛勤工作。
I appreciate your respect.
我感激你的尊重。
They appreciate your flexibility.
他们感激你的灵活性。
We appreciate your dedication.
我们感激你的奉献。
Writing can be a form of catharsis.
写作可以是一种情感宣泄。
I had eggs for breakfast.
我早餐吃了鸡蛋。
The company conducted an internal audit last month.
公司上个月进行了内部审计。
She loves to leer at strangers.
她喜欢斜眼看陌生人。
I hope you can forgive me for my mistakes.
我希望你能原谅我所犯的错误。
They will conduct a survey next week.
他们将在下周进行一项调查。
She hung a beautiful picture on the wall.
她在墙上挂了一幅漂亮的画。
She has a strong mental attitude.
她有很强的心理态度。
Please use the water filter.
请使用这个水过滤器。
The interpreter translated quickly.
翻译员翻译得很快。
The waiter carefully placed the drinks on the tray and walked towards the table.
服务员小心翼翼地把饮料放在托盘上,走向桌子。
She organized her makeup essentials neatly on the tray before starting her morning routine.
她开始在早晨的例行公事之前,把化妆品整齐地摆放在托盘上。
We waited at the station until the train arrived.
我们在车站等到火车到来。
The sky turns a beautiful shade of orange during the sunset.
日落时,天空变成了美丽的橙色。
Going through financial hardship, he had to work two jobs to support his family.
经历经济上的艰难困苦,他不得不打两份工来养活家人。
He arranged the conveyance of goods.
他安排了货物的运输。
The public library is a great place for people to read and study.
公共图书馆是人们阅读和学习的好地方。
The phone began to ring loudly in the office.
办公室的电话开始大声响铃。
Can you sit here for a moment?
你能在这里坐一会儿吗?
She hopes to gain more experience.
她希望获得更多经验。
He moved forth with confidence.
他充满信心地向前走。