conj. 连词 无论何时;每当;任何时间(都行);不知什么时候
adv. 副词(用于问句)究竟什么时候
Whenever it rains, I read books.
每当下雨时,我就读书。
Call me whenever you need help.
每当你需要帮助时,给我打电话。
I feel happy whenever I see you.
每当我见到你时,我感到开心。
She smiles whenever she's nervous.
每当她紧张时,她就笑。
Take a break whenever you feel tired.
每当你感到累时,休息一下。
Text me whenever you arrive.
每当你到达时,给我发信息。
He calls whenever he's lonely.
每当他感到孤独时,他就打电话。
Eat fruits whenever you're hungry.
每当你饿时,吃水果。
She laughs whenever she's happy.
每当她高兴时,她就笑。
Visit us whenever you are free.
每当你有空时,来拜访我们。
Play music whenever you want.
每当你想时,播放音乐。
He runs whenever he's stressed.
每当他有压力时,他就跑步。
Smile whenever you can.
每当你能时,就微笑。
She sings whenever she's alone.
每当她独处时,她就唱歌。
Call us whenever you need advice.
每当你需要建议时,给我们打电话。
Exercise whenever you have time.
每当你有时间时,锻炼。
He dances whenever he's excited.
每当他兴奋时,他就跳舞。
Write whenever you feel inspired.
每当你有灵感时,写作。
Rest whenever you feel tired.
每当你感到累时,休息。
Come over whenever you want to talk.
每当你想谈话时,过来。
He eats whenever he's bored.
每当他无聊时,他就吃东西。
Read whenever you have time.
每当你有时间时,读书。
She dances whenever she's happy.
每当她高兴时,她就跳舞。
Call me whenever you're ready.
每当你准备好时,给我打电话。
He listens whenever you speak.
每当你说话时,他就听。
Visit whenever you can.
每当你能时,来拜访。
She writes whenever she's inspired.
每当她有灵感时,她就写作。
Come whenever you're free.
每当你有空时,过来。
He smiles whenever he's happy.
每当他高兴时,他就笑。
Call whenever you're available.
每当你有空时,打电话。
The water flows through the pipe.
水通过管道流动。
The similitude is quite striking.
这种相似性非常惊人。
I bought a new notebook yesterday.
我昨天买了一本新的笔记本。
He endured years of travail.
他忍受了多年的辛劳。
Don't be so stupid.
别那么愚蠢。
The temperature is 75 degrees Fahrenheit.
温度是75华氏度。
I blame him for the mistake.
我责怪他犯了这个错误。
He used a tool to gauge the depth.
他用工具测量深度。
I know the answer to this question.
我知道这个问题的答案。
She opened the curtain slowly.
她慢慢拉开窗帘。
They decided to lampoon the new policy.
他们决定讽刺这项新政策。
The corporation is committed to sustainable development.
这家公司致力于可持续发展。
He always pays his tithe on time.
他总是按时支付他的什一税。
The Mediterranean diet is very healthy.
地中海饮食非常健康。
The table is 120 centimetre long.
这张桌子长120厘米。
The candle flickered in the wind.
蜡 烛 在风中闪烁。
His concerns about the future mount as uncertainties grow.
随着不确定性增加,他对未来的担忧增加。
If you have any questions, feel free to ask me.
如果你有任何问题,尽管问我。
His churlish behavior offended everyone.
他的粗鲁行为冒犯了所有人。
She always makes a sly innuendo.
她总是做出狡猾的暗示。