adj. 形容词对不起的;无价值的,低等的;遗憾的;感到伤心的;后悔
int. 感叹词(道歉时用)很抱歉,请原谅,(请某人重复你没听清的话)你说什么,请再说一遍,(纠正自己说错的话)不对,应该是
I'm sorry, I didn't mean to hurt your feelings.
我很抱歉,我不是故意要伤害你的感情。
Sorry, I can't make it to the party tonight.
很抱歉,我今晚不能去派对了。
I'm sorry, but we're going to be late.
我很抱歉,但是我们会晚一点到。
Soryy, I forgot to call you back.
很抱歉,我忘记回你电话了。
I'm sorry, I didn't understand that.
我很抱歉,我没理解那个。
Sorry, I'm not available this weekend.
很抱歉,这个周末我没空。
I'm sorry, I lost your book.
我很抱歉,我把你的书弄丢了。
Sorry, I can't help with that right now.
很抱歉,我现在帮不了那个忙。
I'm sorry, I missed your call.
我很抱歉,我错过了你的电话。
Sorry, I didn't hear what you said.
很抱歉,我没听见你说什么。
I'm sorry, I can't stay longer.
我很抱歉,我不能待久一点。
Sorry, I have to cancel our meeting.
很抱歉,我得取消我们的会面。
I'm sorry, I was late.
我很抱歉,我迟到了。
Sorry, I can't lend you my car today.
很抱歉,我今天不能把车借给你。
I'm sorry, I forgot your birthday.
我很抱歉,我忘记了你的生日。
Sorry, I can't come over tonight.
很抱歉,我今晚不能过来。
I'm sorry, I ate the last cookie.
我很抱歉,我把最后一块饼干吃了。
Sorry, I don't know the answer.
很抱歉,我不知道答案。
I'm sorry, I broke your cup.
我很抱歉,我把你的杯子打破了。
Sorry, I can't pick up the kids today.
很抱歉,我今天不能接孩子。
I'm sorry, I need to reschedule.
我很抱歉,我需要重新安排。
Sorry, I didn't see your text.
很抱歉,我没看到你的短信。
I'm sorry, I can't join the conference call.
我很抱歉,我不能参加电话会议。
Sorry, I have to leave early.
很抱歉,我得早点离开。
I'm sorry, I can't give you a ride.
我很抱歉,我不能载你一程。
Sorry, I can't watch your pet this week.
很抱歉,这周我不能帮你照看宠物。
I'm sorry, I can't cover your shift.
我很抱歉,我不能替你值班。
Sorry, I can't attend your graduation.
很抱歉,我不能参加你的毕业典礼。
I'm sorry, I can't help you move.
我很抱歉,我不能帮你搬家。
Sorry, I can't go shopping with you.
很抱歉,我不能陪你去购物。
I'm sorry, I can't watch the game with you.
我很抱歉,我不能陪你一起看比赛。
We need to amplify our efforts.
我们需要加大我们的努力。
She needs to sleep early tonight.
她今晚需要早睡觉。
That book on the table is hers.
桌子上的那本书是她的。
Her main concern is safety.
她主要的担忧是安全。
The sky was a beautiful cerulean.
天空是一种美丽的天蓝色。
I think that is a great idea.
我认为那是个好主意。
The Iberian peninsula is in southwestern Europe.
伊比利半岛位于欧洲西南部。
The caliph ruled the vast empire.
哈里发统治了这个庞大的帝国。
The music had a dulcet tone.
这音乐有着悦耳的音调。
I met my new classmate today.
我今天遇到了我的新同学。
The map provided clear directions to the museum.
地图提供了前往博物馆的清晰方向。
The orchestra's brass section added a majestic touch to the performance.
管弦乐队的铜管乐器部分为演出增添了庄严的气息。
Did you finish your homework on time?
你按时完成作业了吗?
The wealthy man bought a yacht.
那位富有的男人买了一艘游艇。
He tried to carve the turkey.
他试图雕刻火鸡。
There is no reason to be upset.
没有理由生气。
The park provides a shelter from the sun on a hot day.
公园在炎热的日子里提供了一个遮阳处。
She spoke with certainty.
她说话充满确定性。
She works hard to earn her salary.
她努力工作以赚取工资。
He devised a cunning plan to escape.
他设计了一个狡猾的逃脱计划。